The City Clerk is your resource for all information about Leesburg, overseeing everything from municipal records and archives to coordinating meetings and elections. The Clerk maintains public meeting agendas and minutes, legal notices, and provides support services to the City Commission.
The City of Leesburg proudly adheres to Florida's public record laws and operates with complete transparency for public review. The Clerk provides assistance in locating information and documents including city certificates, regulations, City Commission actions, contracts, permits, licenses, grants, surveys, deeds, and municipal election information.
• Click here for online record searches including:
1. Building permit fee balance
2. Building application fee balance
3. Code enforcement balance
4. Current utility balance
5. Miscellaneous accounts receivable balance
6. Business tax licenses
7. Planning and zoning fee balance
8. Other inspection fee balance
• Click here to e-mail the City Clerk or to make a request for records. For more information, call the Clerk's office at (352) 728-9731.